Samstag, 28. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood costume: test shooting ;)

As promised, some pictures of my Mirkwood Tauriel. :) The leggins are still missing in this (I'm working on them...) But I'm looking forward to a "real" shooting in the woods <3
--------------
Wie versprochen, ein Paar Fotos von meinem Tauriel Mirkwood Kostüm :) Die Leggins fehlen noch (Ich arbeite daran..) Aber ich freu mich schon auf ein "richtiges" Shooting im Wald <3

 

 

Have a nice weekend guys :)
--------------
Ich wünsch euch allen ein schönes Wochenende :)

Sarah


You can also follow me on:
facebook.com/filmkostueme.ch
pinterest.com/FILMKOSTUEME
google+/FILMKOSTUEME 
twitter.com/FILMKOSTUEME
filmkostueme.ch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...