Dienstag, 3. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood Tunic part 2



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-mirkwood-tunic/

 -----------



Today I have a short update for you :) On this first picture you can already see how it will look when finished ;)
-----------
Heute habe ich ein kleines Update für euch :) Auf dem ersten Bild sieht man schon wie es dann mal aussehen wird ;)


I sewed in a hook and eye closure in the front (of the top)
-----------
Ich habe einen Hakenverschluss eingenäht vorne beim Oberteil


The facing on the collar/top
------------
Besatz beim Kragen/Oberteil


And the lining of the top. (The sleeves I leave without lining)
------------
Und das Oberteil-Futter (die Ärmel werde ich nicht abfüttern)


So now just finish up the tunic and I'm done. Hopefully I'll be finished till friday and can post another update :D
-------------
So jetzt noch alles fertig machen und ich bin druch. Hoffentlich schaff ich es bis Freitag, dann kann ich wieder Update posten :D

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...