Montag, 9. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood corset & barcers: pattern and mockup



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-corset-and-bracers/

 -----------


Hi guys, this my pattern of the Mirkwood halfcorset and bracers.
---------------
Hi Leute, das sind meine Mirkwood Schnittmuster für das Halbkorsett und die Armschienen.


And hiers the mockup :)
---------------
Und hier ist das Probemodell :)



Meanwhile I started with the diffrent layers of the corset and the bracers, I'll show you more shortly. :)
----------------
Inzwischen habe ich mit den verschiedenen Schichten des Korsetts und der Armschienen begonnen. Mehr dazu in Kürze :)

Sarah

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sarah, thank you so much for your beautiful and detailed tutorial about Taruiel's outfit, (well all your tutorials really, but Tauriel's costumes are the ones I am making!). I'm a beginning sewer, and I didn't think it was possible to make any of these costumes while doing them justice, but with your instructions and pictures, I have faith! :) Your costumes are gorgeous, and I can't wait to get started with my first Tauriel outfit. I'm doing the Mirkwood one first!
    So much love from the US!
    ~Kristen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Kristen,
    thank you for your very nice comment. Makes me happy that my tutorials are helpful and that you like them :) Good luck and have fun making your own Tauriel and don't forget to be proud of it :)
    love from Switzerland
    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...