Mittwoch, 25. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood costume



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-corset-and-bracers/

 -----------


Here are some pics of the whole Mirkwood costume (only thing missing is the leggins, there in the making ;) )
---------------
Hier ein paar Fotos vom kompletten Mirkwood Kostüm (ausser den Leggins, die sind noch in der Herstellung ;) )





Hope you like it :)) 
Today I do another Tauriel makeup test, looking forward to it :D Pictures follow soon....
-------------
Hoffe es gefällt euch :))
Heute mache ich einen weiteren Tauriel Makeup Test, freu mich schon drauf :D Bilder davon zeig ich euch bald...

Sarah


You can also follow me on:
facebook.com/filmkostueme.ch
pinterest.com/FILMKOSTUEME
google+/FILMKOSTUEME 
twitter.com/FILMKOSTUEME
filmkostueme.ch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...