Montag, 23. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood bracers: closure



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-corset-and-bracers/

 -----------

It took me one and a half Hobbit movies (extended edition) to finish my Mirkwood bracers  ;P
------------
Es hat anderdhalb Hobbit Filme (extended edition) gedauert bis ich mit meinen Mirkwood Armschienen fertig war ;P

Here are the hooks ready for baking. Did the same shape as for the Tauriel archer bracers. Only that for this bracers I needed some more than for the frist ones....
-------------
Hier sind die Haken bereit für den Ofen. Ich habe die selbe Form gemacht wie bei Tauriels Archer Armschienen. Nur dass ich hier mehr brauche...


Then I painted them all with gold acryllic paint and deepend the creases with black. 
-------------
Dann habe alle mit goldener Acrylfarbe angemalt und den Rillen etwas mehr Tiefe verliehen mit schwarz.

And here are my finished bracers and I'm very proud of them. I love how they turned out <3
------------
Und hier sind nun meine fertigen Armschienen und ich bin sehr stolz darauf. Ich finde sie sind echt gut gelungen <3


Now the only thing left to do about this costume is the green-golden leggins. So let's start the final pice.....
-----------
Nun gibts nur noch ein Teil der noch fehlt für dieses Kostüm und zwar die grün-goldenen Leggins. Also los, Startschuss fürs letzte Puzzelteil.....

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...