Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood mockup



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-mirkwood-tunic/

 -----------



Here's my Tauriel Mikwood muckup. I think the leave skirt is quit nice :)
-----------
Hier ist mein Tauriel Mirkwood Probemodell. Ich finde der Blätter-Rock sieht schon mal gut aus :)



I have to make a few changes with the collar and the raglan sleeve plus it was a bit too smal over the bust.
-------------
Ich muss ein paar Änderungen am Kragen und am Raglanärmel machen, plus wars etwas zu eng über die Brust.


Yay, now I can start with the real fabric :D
----------
Juhuu jetzt kann ich mit dem richtigen Stoff starten :D

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...