Montag, 23. Februar 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood fabrics and pattern



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-mirkwood-tunic/

 -----------


I finally started on something new! Okey not that new, its another Tauriel dress, her Mirkwood dress :) I didn't get that far yet, but I made the pattern.
On the left side is the top part with the raglan sleeve and on the right side the leave shaped skirt part.
------------
Endlich hab ich mit was neuem begonnen! Okey ist nicht ganz neu, auch wieder ein Tauriel Kostüm, ihr Mirkwood Outfit. Bis jetzt habe ich mal das Schnittmuster gemacht.
Auf der linken Seite das Oberteil mit Raglanärmel und auf der rechten Seite der Blätter-förmige Rockteil.


And here are the fabrics, I'm going to use on this one :)
-------------
Und hier sind die Stoffe, welche ich für dieses Kostüm verwenden werde :)


Another picture of the crushed taffeta for the tunic, I like it! Can't wait to see the finished tunic! :D
-------------
Noch ein Bild vom gekrinkelten Taft für das Gewand, mir gefällt der Stoff! Bin schon sehr gespannt wie die fertige Tunika daraus aussehen wird! :D


Now I'm going to make a mockup tunic first. Update will follow soon ;)
--------------
Nun werde ich mich ans Probemodel für die Tunika setzen. Update folgt bald ;)

Sarah

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like Tauriel's Dress really much, and wanted make it for Comic con, but couldn't find any Patterns yet. Yours are REALLY helpfull though.
    May I ask what measurements you used?
    LG from Germany

    AntwortenLöschen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...