Donnerstag, 27. November 2014

Tauriel suede garb almost finished :)

UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-suede-garb/

 -----------





Yayyyy my Tauriel suede dress is almost finished! :D What do you think?
-----------
Juhuuu mein Tauriel Wildleder Kleid ist fast feritig! :) Wie findet ihr es?

Here are two pics of the front closure. I will use another cord for the lacing though, I just had this one at hand, have to buy a more suitable one ;)
------------
Hier zwei Bilder des Verschlusses vorne. I werde noch eine passenderes Schnürband besorgen, die Schnur auf dem Bild hatte ich aber gerade zur Hand ;)


Now here are the more interessting pics:  ;)
---------------
Und hier die interessanteren Bilder: ;)




Top and skirt part are just pinned together for now, because I don't know yet, whether I will fix it permanently or just with hooks, so I'll be able to just use the top part....
Anyway, tomorrow I will start with the leather corset and am pretty exited about it :)
---------------
Ober und Rockteil sind vorerst nur zusammengesteckt, da ich mir noch nicht sicher bin ob ich die Teile fix zusammen mache, oder nicht. Evt mache ich Haken dran, dann kann ich auch nur das Oberteil verwenden, mal sehen....
Jedenfalls, morgen werde ich mit dem Lederkorsett starten und ich freu mich schon riessig darauf :)

See you next week!

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...