Dienstag, 25. November 2014

Tauriel: Sleeves / Ärmel

UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-suede-garb/

 -----------




I was very busy working on Tauriel this weekend and now I'm almost done with the suede garb :)
--------------
Ich war sehr fleissig am Wochenende und bin nun fast fertig mit Tauriels Velourleder-Gewand :)

Today I'll show you some pics of the sleeves
--------------
Heute zeige ich einige Fotos der Ärmel

The first seam I did while the sleeve was still open, it's enough to have to do one seam while already closed ;)
-------------
Die erst Naht habe ich bestickt wärend der Ärmel noch offen war. Es reicht, dass ich eine Naht bei geschlossenem Ärmel machen musste ;)




Almost done, only the lining is not yet attached
--------------
Fast fertig, nur das Futter ist noch nicht eingenäht








And here the sleeve is completly finished and ready to get sewn to the rest of the costume
---------------
Und hier nun der komplett fertige Ärmel, bereit um ans Kostüm genäht zu werden


Two pictures with my arm in it  ;P I'm very happy with the result! :D
--------------
Noch zwei Bilder mit meinem Arm im Ärmel ;P Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Resultat :D


This Thursday I will post some pics of the almost finished dress. So you can finally see what it looks like when everything is put together. Hope you like my seeve post :)
--------------
An diesem Donnerstag werde ich euch Bilder zeigen vom fast fertigen Kostüm. Dann könnt ihr endlich sehen, wie alles zusammen aussieht. Hoffe euch gefällt mein Ärmel-Post :)

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...