Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

My Fair Lady Fotoshooting Part 2

Heute zeig ich Teil 2 des My Fair Lady Fotoshootings. Auch dieses Kleid ist inspieriert aus dem Film aus den 60er Jahren. Eliza Doolittle trägt es in der "Es grünt so grün...." Szene
---------------
Today I show you part 2 of the My Fair Lady fotoshoot. This dress was also inpired from the 60ies movie. Eliza Doolittle wears this dress in the "The Rain in Spain" scene


Fotos © www.ja-pix.ch


 





Teil 3 dieser Reihe folgt demnächst :)
------------
Part 3 will follow soon, so stay tuned :)

Sarah


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello, your costumes are wonderfully made. Could you bought them in an online shop, or are they handmade? I`m looking forward to receive an answer and thank you in advance. Sincerely anonymous

    AntwortenLöschen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...