Dienstag, 7. April 2015

Tauriel daggers: work in progress


UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-dagger/ 

--------



As I'm not so very skilled with wood crafting, I have some help with my Tauriel daggers. I did the sketches and my boyfriend helped me with the crafting :) And he did an amazing job so far <3
------------
Da ich nicht so geübt bin im Umgang mit Holz, habe ich Hilfe bekommen bei meinen Tauriel Dölchen. Ich habe skizziert und mein Freund hat den Rest gemacht :) Und er hat fantstische Arbeit geleistet bis jetzt <3



 

 
 


I'm so happy with how that turned out, I think it looks so beautiful :) (I didn't take a picture of both daggers, sorry) 
Still needs a bit more shaping and then of course the decorations and painting it in the end...
------------
Ich bin so happy mit dem Resultat, ich finde der Dolch ist wunderschön gworden  :) (ich habe kein Bild gemacht mit beiden Dölchen, sorry)
Sie brauchen noch etwas mehr geformt werden, dann kommen die Dekorationen und natürlich werden sie auch noch angemalt...

Sarah


You can also follow me on:
facebook.com/filmkostueme.ch
instagram.com/filmkostueme.ch
pinterest.com/FILMKOSTUEME
google+/FILMKOSTUEME 
twitter.com/FILMKOSTUEME
filmkostueme.ch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...