Mittwoch, 22. April 2015

Tauriel daggers: WIP - painting



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-dagger/

 -----------




Over the weekend, I started the painting word :)
----------------
Übers Wochenende habe ich mit dem Anmalen begonnen :)

First I spray painted the blades silver
----------------
Zuerst habe ich die Klingen silbern angesprüht


After that I hand painted the details in gold and black acrylic paint
-----------------
Danach habe ich die Details handbemalen mit goldener und schwarzer Acrylfarbe



Hope to find some more time to paint this week :D
----------------
Hoffe ich finde noch etwas Zeit diese Woche um weiter zu malen :D

Sarah


You can also follow me on:
facebook.com/filmkostueme.ch
instagram.com/filmkostueme.ch
pinterest.com/FILMKOSTUEME
google+/FILMKOSTUEME 
twitter.com/FILMKOSTUEME
filmkostueme.ch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...