Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Tauriel traveling cloak is finished

UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-traveling-cloak/

 -----------





yaaaayyyy my Tauriel traveling cloak is finished and I am so freaking happy with how it turned out :D
Here are some pictures:
---------------
Juhuuuu mein Tauriel Reisemantel ist feritg und ich bin so verdammt happy mit dem Resulat :D
Hier ein paar Bilder:


 




Now that the cloak is done, I still have to make the leather bracers, the belt and the leggins/trousers....
And after that, I will start with Tauriels Mirkwood dress ;)
----------------
Der Mantel ist zwar jetzt fertig, was ich aber noch machen muss sind die Armschienen, der Gürtel und die Leggins/Hosen.....
Und danach werde ich mit Tauriels Mirkwood outfit starten ;)

So a lot of Tauriel stuff ahead ;)
----------------
Also noch viel Tauriel Zeugs in Aussicht ;)


Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...