Montag, 19. Januar 2015

Tauriel traveling cloak: bodice piping and hood


UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-traveling-cloak/

 -----------










 
As you can see in the picture, there is a thin pipin around the edges of the bodies (also on the hem of it)
----------------
Wie man im Bild sieht hat es eine feine Biese and dein Kanten des Obereils (auch am Saum)











Here I prepare my piping:
-------------
Hier bin ich am vorbereiten der Biesen:


Already pinned to the bodice edges...
---------------
Und schon fest gesteckt an den Oberteilkanten....


And finished :)
---------
Und fertig :)


I also finished the hood. For the lining I used the same fabric, but bleached it some more, so that it's slightly lighter then the rest of the cloak. I think it gives a nice effect :)
-----------
Mit der Kapuze bin ich ebenfalls fertig geworden. Für's Futter habe ich den selben Stoff verwendet, diesen aber noch etwas heller gebleicht. Ich finde das gibt einen schönen Effekt im Vergleich zum restlichen Mantel. :)





Hope you liked my post :) Up next will be the lining...
------------
Hoffe euch hat mein Post gefallen :) Als nächstes kommt dann das Abfüttern des ganzen Mantels...

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...