Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Tauriel corset front design

UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-leather-corset/

 -----------




Finally I'm done with my front design. As there arn't any pictures where you can see the design very clear, I mady my own iterpretation ;)
---------------
Endlich bin ich fertig geworden mit Muster fürs Korsett. Da es nicht wirklich Bilder gibt in denen man das Muster klar erkennt, hab ich halt selber etwas experimentiert ;)

Here's the drawing in progress.....
----------------
Der Zeichnungsprozess....





 And that's my final result with the reference pictures I used
--------------
Und hier mein Resultat mit den referenz Bilder die ich verwendet habe



Now I just have to find the right way to transfer it onto the leather... hahaha, well I'll find a way ;)
Tomorrow will be testing day :D
I also ordered some brown leather, which will hopefully arrive soon
-------------
Jetzt muss ich das Muster nur noch irgendwie aufs Leder bekommen... hahaha, naja ich werd schon einen Weg finden ;)
Morgen wird getestet :D
Ich hoffe meine Lederbestellung kommt bald an.


Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...