Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Tauriel Mirkwood bracers and corset: edges



UPDATE
I made a newer version for this tutorial on my new blog.
go check it out :) --> filmkostueme.ch/tauriel-corset-and-bracers/

 -----------

After the leaf decoration, I added some leather stripes to the seams.
------------
Nach der Blätter-Verzierung, habe ich Lederstreifen auf die Nähte genäht.


Then I sewed everything together with the base layer and did the edging with a bias stripe to prevent the edges from fray.
-------------
Dann habe ich alles mit der Basislage zusammengenäht und die Kanten eingefasst, damit sie nicht ausfransen.


For the finish a added leather stripes to the bottom and top edges.
I glued them on first so they wouldn't slip while sewing them on.
--------------
Fürs Finish habe ich noch Lederstreifen an die obere und untere Kante gemacht.
Erst angeklebt, damit beim Nähen nichts verrutscht.


I also added stripes around the bracer edges.
---------------
Auch an den Kanten der Armschienen habe ich Lederstreifen angenäht.


Now I'm almost done :) The only thing missing is lacing closure in the back of the corset and the closure hooks on the bracers...... Soon :D
--------------
Jetzt bin ich fast fertig :) Das Einzige was nun noch fehlt ist der Schnürverschluss am Korsett und die Verschlusshaken an den Armschienen..... Bald :D

Sarah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...