Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

Oscar Costume History

Hi everyone :)


comming Sunday it's Oscar time again ;) And the Oscar goes to......

Big thanks to Stylight.de who provided me with this 15 beautiful art designes of Oscar-Costume-History, of course I had to show them to you :D

Not all of them won Best-Costume-Oscar, but they are non the less amazing costumes / movies <3 Enjoy :)

www.stylight.de










So who will get the Oscars this Sunday?

I'm very curious if Leonardo DiCaprio finally gets his golden man. I think he really deserves it after getting nominated so often. He did a brillian job in "The Revenant"
Well we shall see ;)

What's also very interesting for me are the COSTUME DESIGN nominees of course :D

Following Movies are nominated in this category:

CAROL



CINDERELLA



THE DANISH GIRL



MAD MAX: FURY ROAD



THE REVENANT


My heart goes to CINDERELLA for the best costumes, they are so beautiful, I love them <3

What do you guys think? Who gets an Oscar?

Sarah



You can also follow me on:
facebook.com/filmkostueme.ch
instagram.com/filmkostueme.ch
pinterest.com/FILMKOSTUEME
google+/FILMKOSTUEME 
twitter.com/FILMKOSTUEME
filmkostueme.ch
Cosplay Amino App --> @FILMKOSTUEME

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I look forward to read your comments, question, thoughts...